A completely custom and modern deck of playing cards. Subtle Playing Cards has been designed from scratch for cardistry. As you read the specific features below, imagine how this degree of detail will enhance the beauty of your cardistry moves!
The back design features isometric forms that interact and intertwine to create a complex, yet understated design.
Selected shapes contain a gradient color that has been chosen specifically to produce unique patterns when spinning. Visual elements have been added for fans, and these create the impression of more motion during cuts.
A secondary pink and blue border allow thin borders to be maintained, while the edges of packets remain distinct. This ensures that fans are clear, and your cuts are easy to follow.
Face Cards Design:
One of the stand-out features of the deck’s design is the unique face cards that have been created from scratch. This includes the design of the index font, suit symbols, symbol placement and court cards.
New, innovative elements on the face design have been created specifically to enhance the look of the playing cards in different cardistry moves.
How the face cards will improve the look of your cardistry:
- Larger index corners allow more detail to be visible in fans.
- The colored line below the index form a unique pattern in fans, making them more visually appealing.
- A small color palette in the form of a line is present at the top and bottom of the cards. This also adds another line of detail in fans and spreads, such as a riffle and flower fans.
- The placement of symbols has also been experimented with so that the design of the cards is more symmetrical. This provides less unbalanced negative space.
- All of these elements also work together to create an ‘implied border,’ which makes each packet more distinct in cuts when viewed from the face side.
The Court cards contain the same use of line present throughout the design to allow the Courts to fit seamlessly into the rest of the deck. Six unique Court cards have been created, and every card has different placements of colored the lines.
The Aces are minimal and clean. Two small isometric cubes make the Aces unique. These ensure that they still fit in seamlessly with the remaining cards, with similar amounts of negative space.
The tuck box features isometric patterns wrapping around the entire box, around all the sides and even from the back over the top to the front. These patterns seamlessly continue on from a slightly modified depiction of the back design. The look of the back design is featured throughout, with the inclusion of the same colored shapes positioned on the front of the box.
Music used in Trailer 1: Nctrnm – Weapon
Music used in Trailer 2: Nctrnm – Wax